The most popular kind of debt financing provided by Secured Finvest has been a loan against property, which can be used to fund your current business, launch a new one, or plan to finance your child’s education or their marriage. In comparison to personal loans, the interest rate on these loans is considerably lower.
Loan Against Property are secured loans in which the collateral is backed up by the asset. This asset could be real estate such as a home or a business building.
Loans against property from reputable banks are offered by Secured Finvest at the lowest interest rates, starting at 8.5% R.O.I. Make use of your property to realise all of your goals. With My Mudra, you can get a loan against property at the lowest interest rate.
1. Cibil: Check your finance’s credit history using the CIBIL score; to be eligible for a low-interest LAP, you must have a credit score of at least 700.
2. Age range: 25 to 60 years
3. Employment Status: The borrower must have been working for at least two to five years, or they must have operated a business for two to five years.
4. Salary: Monthly Salary of 20,000 Rupees
5. Tenure: The loan’s duration ranges from 7-25 years.
Note: The list of home loan documents provided above is descriptive. It’s possible that more documentation may be needed while the loan is processed.
Getting funds for personal or business purposes can be difficult. We Secured Finvest Services, situated at Neb Sarai, delhi, offer a wide range of loan schemes with low-interest rates.
© Secured Finvest 2023. All Rights Reserved